THE BATTERY BUNDLE
- THE BATTERY GREEN & YELLOW GHOSTLY VINYL
- THE BATTERY "VOLVO SILVER" CASSETTE (Exclusive to this Bundle)
- THE BATTERY EXTENDED EDITION COMPACT DISC
THE BATTERY (2012)
The Motion Picture Score by Ryan Winford
Directed by Jeremy Gardner
ABOUT THE FILM:
Ben (Jeremy Gardner) and Mickey (Adam Cronheim) are two former baseball players traveling through the rural back roads of Connecticut to avoid the hordes of the undead that now inhabit the major cities. While Ben seems to embrace the new lifestyle, Mickey is having problems adapting to the constant horrors and dangerous living conditions on the road. Although they heavily rely on each other for survival, they are slowly starting to drive each other crazy. When they overhear a transmission of two other survivors talking about a protected community, they go searching for it, despite being told that they are not welcome.
The Battery was filmed in just 15 days on a budget of $6,000. The film went on to win awards at many film festivals all over the world, including winning audience awards at several of these events. It was even nominated for a Fangoria Chainsaw Award for Best Limited Release / Direct-to-Video Film in 2015. Scream Factory released a blu-ray of the film to its extensive horror film library in 2014.
ABOUT THE COMPOSER:
Ryan Winford is a multi-instrumentalist, singer, songwriter, and composer from Orlando, Florida that has been performing for over 20 years. He has a unique acoustic driven style of writing that seamlessly blends multiple genres, including alternative, rock, pop, and folk. He has also composed music for Fingers, Tex Montana Will Survive!, and The Bags.
All of these talents are front and center in the tour de force score that Winford wrote for The Battery. The score is scary and sweet, at the same time, guiding our bickering ballplayers across this truly beautiful countryside, while building dread of what they may encounter around every corner. Calling to mind Gustavo Santaella’s work in The Last of Us in 2013, Ryan ferociously scores this film like no other zombie film before or after it. The music carries the film and is a truly unique listening experience.
Ryan Winford won a special award for Best Music at the Toronto After Dark Film Festival in 2013 for his work on the film.
- Available for the First Time on any Format
- Pressed on 140 Gram “Undead” Vinyl
- Exclusive New Liner Notes by Director Jeremy Gardner
- Art by Greg Bunbury and Brad Mrock
- 12 X 12 Printed Insert with Liner Notes and Credits
The Complete & Expanded Score by Ryan Winford
- Available for the first time on cassette
- Volvo Silver (Limited to 25 units and only available as part of this bundle)
- Artwork by Greg Bunbury and Brad Mrock
- Dolby B Noise Reduction
- Cassettes have been professionally manufactured and are factory sealed
- Includes the extended score that has 29 total tracks of extended cues and a never before released track called “Lost Humanity.”
- Features new artwork by Brad Mrock capturing Mickey’s favorite disc in the film called “Laura’s Mix.”